We are looking for suitable candidates for an exciting career proposition.
Position: Position: Commercial Executive
The Cabin Attendant attends to safety and comfort of passengers on board each flight. Of the aircraft, is responsible for various administrative and customer service functions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- The duties of a Cabin Attendant include, but are not limited to the following:
- Ensure passengers comply with applicable regulations during all flight activity
- Brief passengers on the safety features of the aircraft
- Assist and Flight crew in briefing cabin occupants in the event of an aircraft emergency, medical emergency or aircraft evacuation
- Document all cabin maintenance issues with Pilot in Command
- Brief and assist passengers with aircraft convenience systems such as entertainment, high speed data systems, fax machine and phone capabilities
- Assist passengers with carry-on luggage
- Assist passengers with seating for adults and children including passengers with disabilities and children who require restraint systems
- Plan, order, prepare and serve all meals and beverages
- Develop standard stock and source vendors for aircraft cabin, lavatory and galley. Ensure aircraft is prepared to specifications prior to each flight
- Ensure aircraft cabin is clean and aircraft water and lavatories are serviced prior to each flight
- Conduct pre flight check of all cabin safety equipment prior to each flight
- Assist with hotel and transportation arrangements for crew
- Attend annual recurrent safety and medical training
- A cabin safety attendant may be required to supervise the work of a contract or part time cabin safety attendant.
- A cabin safety attendant may be required to train a contract or part time crew member on the safety and service features of a particular aircraft
Competency and Physical Requirements:
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Ability to remove incapacitated crew members or passengers from aircraft on land or in water Ability to successfully launch a life raft weighing approximately 30 Kilos.
- Ability to lift, open and manipulate aircraft door and window exits weighing up to 60 Kilos Ability to assist passengers in an emergency evacuation.
- Ability to safely open and jump from emergency exits approximately six feet high
- Ability to work extended work periods that may exceed 14 hours
- Ability to complete and pass criminal background check
- Ability to read, write, understand and speak English fluently and communicate safety instructions to others who may not speak English
- Ability to travel internationally and communicate successfully with vendors in different countries who may not speak English
Customer Service –
- Pleasant and Professional attitude
- High standards of personal grooming
- Manages difficult or emotional customer situations and respond promptly to customer needs Solicits customer feedback to improve service
- Accomplish tasks that may be outside the written requirements stated in job description Meets commitments to our clients
- Manage to meet changing client and scheduling demands Culinary and food service skills at a four star level
Interpersonal Skills – Maintains strict confidentiality
- Remains open to others’ ideas and tries new things. Balances team and individual responsibilities
- Gives and welcomes feedback
- Contributes to building a positive crew spirit
- Puts safety and the success of team above own interests
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily.
- Must have experience working large cabin aircraft.
Education and/or Experience:
- Must have at least 1 year experience in First Class or 2 years of Business Class with an airline, corporate flight attendant experience is preferred.
- High school diploma; college degree preferred
- One to three years commercial or corporate experience preferred
- Safety trainings if completed are considered as an advantage
Language Skills (Bahasa Indonesia / English):
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present safety information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtracts, multiply, and divides in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs Ability to complete expense reports and convert foreign currencies
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations Ability to solve customer service challenges by making decisions to protect the safety and well being of our clients and protect the reputation of the company
- Crew resource management skills are essential for normal and emergency operations
- Ability to make decisions that will be in the financial best interest of the company and the client
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Internet software, common personal devices and how they interact with aircraft software. Individual must be willing to keep up with changing aircraft software solutions and be able to train part time or contract crew members on aircraft technology
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the cabin attendant is frequently required to stand for prolonged periods; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. A cabin attendant works in an environment subject to varying climatic conditions including positive and negative G-forces induced by turbulence and varying levels of cabin pressurization. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up luggage and carry on articles of varying weights. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; moving mechanical parts; fumes or airborne particles; outside weather conditions, vibrations and pressurized aircraft cabins. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate but a cabin attendant may be exposed to aircraft engine and other loud noises for extended periods of time.
If this position interests you, we would like to hear from you!
Please send in your CV/ Resume along with photographs (Full body portrait and Close up) to email@example.com
OUR COMMITMENT TO PROVIDE AN EXCEPTIONAL FLIGHT EXPERIENCE STARTS WITH SAFETY. NO COMPROMISE.